Low Pressure Hydraulic Gear Pump for Industrial Machinery and Hydraulic System/ Hydraulic Gear Pump (KCB 2CY)
|FOB Price:||US $66 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $66/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Plywood Case Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KCB/2CY
- Tooth Flank: Skew Tooth
- Power: Electric
- Seal: Packing Seal/Mechanical Seal
- Shaft: 45#Steel
- Motor: Normal Type/ABB/Siemens
- Medium: All Kinds of Lubrication Oil
- Specification: International
- HS Code: 8413110000
- Mesh Form: External Engaged
- Tooth Curve: Involute
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Casing Material: Ht200/Ss304/Ss316
- Warranty: One Year
- Maximum Oil Temperature: 300 Centigrade
- Trademark: YonJou
- Origin: China
Low Pressure Hydraulic Gear Pump for Industrial machinery and Hydraulic System/Hydraulic Gear Pump (KCB 2CY) are a popular pumping principle and are often used as lubrication pumps in machine tools, in fluid power transfer units, and as oil pumps in engines.
Tighter internal clearances provide for a more reliable measure of liquid passing through a pump and for greater flow control. Because of this, external gear pumps are popular for precise transfer and metering applications involving polymers, fuels, and chemical additives.
How Gear Oil Pump (KCB 2CY) Work
Gear Oil Pump (KCB 2CY) are similar in pumping action to internal gear pumps in that two gears come into and out of mesh to produce flow. However, the external gear pump uses two identical gears rotating against each other -- one gear is driven by a motor and it in turn drives the other gear. Each gear is supported by a shaft with bearings on both sides of the gear.
1. As the gears come out of mesh, they create expanding volume on the inlet side of the pump. Liquid flows into the cavity and is trapped by the gear teeth as they rotate.
2. Liquid travels around the interior of the casing in the pockets between the teeth and the casing -- it does not pass between the gears.
3. Finally, the meshing of the gears forces liquid through the outlet port under pressure.
Because the gears are supported on both sides, external gear pumps are quiet-running and are routinely used for high-pressure applications such as hydraulic applications. With no overhung bearing loads, the rotor shaft can't deflect and cause premature wear.
· High speed
· High pressure
· No overhung bearing loads
· Relatively quite operation
· Design accommodates wide variety of material
· Four bushings in liquid area
· No solids allowed
· Fixed End Clearances
Common external gear pump applications include, but are not limited to:
· Various fuel oils and lube oils
· Chemical additive and polymer metering
· Chemical mixing and blending (double pump)
· Industrial and mobile hydraulic applications (log splitters, lifts, etc. )
· Acids and caustic (stainless steel or composite construction)
· Low volume transfer or application
Materials Of Construction / Configuration Options
External gear pumps in particular can be engineered to handle even the most aggressive corrosive liquids. While external gear pumps are commonly found in cast iron, newer materials are allowing these pumps to handle liquids such as sulfuric acid, sodium hypochlorite, ferric chloride, sodium hydroxide, and hundreds of other corrosive liquids.
· Externals (head, casing, bracket) - Iron, ductile iron, steel, stainless steel, high alloys, composites (PPS, ETFE)
· Internals (shafts) - Steel, stainless steel, high alloys, alumina ceramic
· Internals (gears) - Steel, stainless steel, PTFE, composite (PPS)
· Bushing - Carbon, bronze, silicon carbide, needle bearings
· Shaft Seal - Packing, lip seal, component mechanical seal, magnetically-driven pump
|Model||Capacity (L/min)||Pressure (bar)||Suction Head (m)||Power (kw)||Diameter (Inch)||Speed (r/min)|