- Model NO.: IS IH
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pump
- Brand Name: Yonjou
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Power: Diesel Engine
- Application: Pullution Discharge
- Warranty: One Year
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Open, Semi-Open
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: Is
- Structure: Single-Stage Pump
- Fuel: Diesel or Motor Driven
- Color: Red/White/Blue/Orange/Yellow/Green/Black
- Trademark: YONJOU
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 841311000
1. Designed according to ISO2585
2. Convenient maintenance
3. Balance Hole to avoid leak
4. Professional after sale team for any of technical problem
IH Chemical Centrifugal SS304 Pump CPO Unloading Pump
IH: Single Stage End Suction Clean Water Centrifugal Pump
50:Diameter of pump suction(mm)
32: Diameter of Pump discharge(mm)
160: Diameter of impeller(mm)
A: First cutting of impeller outer diameter
B: Second cutting of impeller outer diameter
IH Single stage suction stainless steel anti-corrosive centrifugal pump
IH stainless steel chemical pump is of single-stage suction anti-corrosive centrifugal pump( axial suction) to transport the corrosive liquid which doesn't contain granule and is physically similar to the water liquid. . It is manufactured and designed according to the standard of ISO2858. And the technology condition meets with the standard of GB/T 5656-1994.
The medium temperature is between -20- 105ºC. The design temperature can be 170ºC. suction pressure not more than 0.3Mpa. Normally shaft seal is mechanical seal, it will design to be cooling/flush type seal to match high temperature liquid. It is allowable to adopt other structure of shaft seal such as mechanical seal with corrugated pipe and counter-shaft impeller that can match the size of seal cavity of ISO3069.
Even if the Performance parameters of ours not match with our standard specification performance, our professional technicians team will meet yours at all.
1. More better original casting with full oxidation
2. More accurate machining for the parts.
3. Test before delivery and lifetime after sale service.
4. Convenience maintenance.
1. Industry and city water supply ,pipeline draining
2. Emergency water draining.
3. Corrosive liquid transfer
4. Chemical industry usage
5. Sanitary or hygienic fluid transfer
6. heating and ventilation refrigeration cycle
7. bathroom, pressurization and form a complete set of equipment
Zhejiang Yonjou Technology Co., Ltd located in Yongjia country, Wenzhou city, Zhejiang province, bordersLishui on the west, Taizhou on the north, and Fujian to the south, founded in 1995, our company is specialized in manufacturing high quality oil pump, diaphragm pump, Diesel engine pump set, split& single stage& multistage centrifugal pump etc.
>>>FAQ--- Frequently Asked Question
1. How to get our quotation in time, pls answer following questions:
1)What liquid do you transfer? Oil, Water, Food or Corrosive Chemical liquid, with solid particle or not, and so on~
2) What's the flow or capcity (m3/h, L/m)?
3) What's the discharge head (m, feet, Mpa, bar )
If you do not have any request, we will do as our normal standard.
4) Contact us to get the quotation
3. Package: standard export Plywood Case or Styrofoam with Carton
4. Term of payment: 100% T/T, Aliexpress, L/C, Westunion
5. Warranty Period: One year, except spare parts
6. Why choose us: 26years experiences manufacturer
Good quality with competitive pirce
ISO2009:8001, CE certificate
Professional after-sales service
7. Warranty Period:
1) Please operate according to pump productdescription. If you have any questions of pumps, kindly contact us, we will offer you the most professional and the best service.
2) We guarantee our products for a period of ONE YEAR from date of dispatch from our factory (The warranty doens't apply to wearing parts).
|(mm)(mm)(mm)||(m 3 /h)||(m)||(kW)||(%)|