Boiler Feed Water Pump for High Temperature Water, Steam
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DG
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pump
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Pressure: High Pressure
- Capacity Range: 18-155m³/H
- Speed: 1450r/Min
- Pump: Multistage Centrifugal Pump
- Specification: standard
- HS Code: 841311000
- Impeller Number: Multistage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Model Number: Dg
- Structure: Multistage Pump
- Application: Water or Similar
- Head Range: 18.4-270m
- Max Temperature: 80 Degree
- Trademark: YONJOU
- Origin: China
Industrial Electric Water Pumps
1. Horizontal installation
2. Wide performance scope
3. High effciency
4. Long duratio
Boiler Feed Water Pump
1. DG Multi-stage Centrifugal Electric Water Pump is developed according to our national public security's regulation for the field of high building and fire fighting.
2. It is suitable for conveying water or physical and chemical properties similar to the other liquid water, also for mine drainage and factory building, city water supply, etc.
3. Adopt high efficience and energy saving water conservancy model.
4. DG series rotary vane vacuum pump is of single stage coupling structure, whose operation performance is high rotary speed, low noise, quick suction and high efficiency.
>>> Main Material
Casing: HT200, SS304, SS316
Impeller: SS304, SS316, Copper, HT200
Compact and reasonable structure
Shaft seal can be mechanical seal or packing seal
Advanced hydraulic model to feature high efficiency and little energy consumption
Single stage coupling structure: Operation performance is high rotary speed, low noise, quick suction
Adopt energy saving water conservancy model.
Flow Rate: 3.75~650m3/h
Driven way: Electrical Motor, Diesel Engine
>>> Different Types
Type D is used in urban project for delivering clear water without solid particles or other liquids which are physically or chemically similar to clear water. The temperature < 80 ° C.
Type DM is used in mine to deliver water with solid particles below 1.5% (viscosity less than 0.5mm) and other sewage. It is suitable for using in steel factory and mine etc. The temperature < 80° C.
Type DF is used for delivering corrosive liquids without solid particles. The temperature: -20 ° C ~105 ° C.
Type DY is used for delivering oil and petroleum products without solid particles and viscosity below 120 centistokes, the inlet pressure of all above pumps is less than 0.6Mpa. The temperature: -20 ° C ~150 ° C.
Type DG is used for delivering heat water as boiler water circulating pump. Which is with top suction and discharge way. The temperature: -20 ° C ~120 ° C.
>>> Application Area
It is suitable for water supply and drainage in mines, factory, city emergency, hydrant, also is widely used in mine and other industry fields.
Deliver heat water, oil, corrosive or wearable medium need change material of pumps.
>>>FAQ--- Frequently Asked Question
1. How to get our quotation in time, pls answer following questions:
1) What liquid do you transfer? Oil, Water, Food or Corrosive Chemical liquid, with solid particle or not, and so on~
2) What's the flow or capcity (m3/h, L/m)?
3) What's the discharge head (m, feet, Mpa, bar )
If you do not have any request, we will do as our normal standard.
4) Contact us to get the quotation
2. OEM: OK
3. Package: Standard export Plywood Case or Styrofoam with Carton
4. Term of payment: 100% T/T, Aliexpress, L/C, Westunion
5. Warranty Period: One year, except spare parts
6. Why choose us: 26years experiences manufacturer
Good quality with competitive pirce
ISO2009: 8001, CE certificate
Professional after-sales service
7. Warranty Period:
1) Please operate according to pump productdescription. If you have any questions of pumps, kindly contact us, we will offer you the most professional and the best service.
2) We guarantee our products for a period of ONE YEAR from date of dispatch from our factory (The warranty doens't apply to wearing parts).
|? Construction||? Industrial||? Municipal|
|? Agricultural||? Mining||? Dewatering|
|? Industrial Waste||? Sewage||? Oil Field|
|? Petrochemical||? Paper Mills||? Processing|